UPDATE 2-Lenovo Q1 beats forecasts; outlook worries hits stock
* Q1 net loss $16 mln versus $54 mln loss consensus forecast
* Says operating environment remains challenging
* To invest further in China for expansion
* Shares fall as much as 13 pct in last two sessions
* Stock still up 68 pct so far this yr, outperforms market
(Adds analysts' comments, share move)
By Kelvin Soh and Donny Kwok
TAIPEI/HONG KONG, Aug 6 (Reuters) - Lenovo (0992.HK: Cotización), the world's No. 4 PC brand, reported a smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss, thanks to demand stoked by China's massive stimulus package, but its stock fell on cautious comments.
Lenovo has been worse hit than rivals such as Acer (2353.TW: Cotización) and HP (HPQ.N: Cotización) in the downturn due to its reliance on corporate spending, stemming from its purchase of IBM's (IBM.N: Cotización) laptop PC arm in 2004, analysts said. Continuación...