UPDATE 2-Bridgewater's strong Q4 profit, 2010 view boosts shares
* Q4 EPS C$0.10 vs est C$0.06
* Q4 rev C$20.7 mln vs est C$17.5 mln
* Sees 2010 revenue C$82 mln-C$92 mln vs est C$81.7 mln
* Sees 2010 net income C$13 mln-C$16 mln
* Looking at 3G, 4G, LTE for growth
* Shares up as much as 5 pct (Recasts, adds conference call details, analyst comment, updates share movement)
By Ashutosh Joshi
BANGALORE, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Canadian telecoms software firm Bridgewater Systems Corp BWC.TO posted a better-than-expected rise in quarterly results and forecast a strong 2010 on rising demand for its products, sending its share up 5 percent.
Bridgewater, which sells products to ease networks congestion, is looking at 3G and 4G to boost results and is also foraying into newer technologies like long-term evolution (LTE). Continuación...