WRAPUP 2-Japan tech firms signal no recovery yet
* Fujitsu Q2 oper profit down 42 pct vs consensus 46 pct fall
* Retains annual outlook - still above market forecast
* NEC Elec sees bigger annual oper loss, more than mkt fcast
* Demand still a big worry for sector - analysts
* Taiwan's UMC sees weaker Q4 wafer shipments
(Recasts lead, adds UMC results, fund manager comment)
By Mayumi Negishi and Mariko Katsumura
TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Results from Japanese technology groups such as Fujitsu (6702.T: Cotización) and NEC Electronics (6723.T: Cotización) indicated the worst is not yet over for the struggling sector as the sector grapples with sluggish demand.
NEC Electronics (6723.T: Cotización), Fujitsu's rival in high end chips, expects a slowdown in chip output, while Taiwan's UMC (2303.TW: Cotización), the world's No.2 contract chip maker, forecast weaker wafer shipments in the fourth quarter. Continuación...