UPDATE 3-Sohu Q4 falls, gives weak outlook; shares down
* Q4 EPS $0.76/shr vs $0.91 estimate
* Q4 revenue $135.8 mln vs $137.4 mln forecast
* Q4 net profit falls 43 pct
* Sees Q1 revenue below Wall Street view
* Shares down 7 percent (Adds share movement, updates dateline)
SHANGHAI/BANGALORE, Feb 1 (Reuters) - China's No.2 Internet portal Sohu.com Inc (SOHU.O: Cotización) posted a sharp drop in quarterly profit as operating expenses jumped, and forecast first-quarter revenue below estimates despite a gain in its gaming business, sending its shares down as much as 7 percent.
China's $4 billion online game market had 70 million gamers last year, said Beijing-based research firm iResearch.
Changyou posted a 21 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue to $70.7 million and net profit rose by more than a third to $38.9 million as its blockbuster roleplaying game Tian Long Ba Bu -- which allows multiple users to play together online -- proved more popular due to the release of an expansion pack. Continuación...