UPDATE 3-Wipro Q3 beats street, confirms outsourcing revival
* Q3 net up 19 pct at 12.03 bln rupees vs f'cast 11.59 bln
* IT services revenue to rise 3.6-5.4 pct in March qtr
* CFO: deal pipeline good; pricing to be stable or higher
* Increased headcount by 5 pct to 102,746 at end Dec
* Shares rise to highest in a decade, before retreating (Adds comments from executive, analyst)
By Sumeet Chatterjee
BANGALORE, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Indian outsourcing firm Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO: Cotización) underscored the sector's recovery with an upbeat outlook and forecast-beating quarterly profit, as a global recovery boosts demand from key financial clients.
India's No. 3 software services exporter followed bigger rivals Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.BO: Cotización) and Infosys Technologies (INFY.BO: Cotización) in reporting a pick up, boosting investor confidence of a solid recovery from the global financial crisis.
Wipro added 4,855 employees, or about 5 percent, during the December quarter, its biggest pace of staff addition in more than two years. Continuación...