UPDATE 2-Synchronoss Q3 profit in-line, ups FY view, shares rise
* Q3 adj EPS $0.14 in line with est
* Q3 rev $33.1 mln vs est $32 mln
* Raises FY 2009 shr, rev est
* Sees Q4 adj. EPS $0.17 - $0.19 vs est $0.16
* Sees Q4 rev $34 mln - $34.8 million, mln vs est $33.1 mln
* Shares rise as much as 7 pct (Adds outlook, details from conference call)
BANGALORE, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Communication software maker Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR.O: Cotización) posted quarterly earnings that met market expectations, helped by strong demand at its largest customer, AT&T Inc (T.N: Cotización) and forecast a strong finish to the year, sending its shares up 7 percent.
"We were planning to on board another channel with AT&T during the fourth quarter time frame," said Chief Executive Stephen Waldis on a call with analysts.
The new channel relates to AT&T's electronic device E-store, through which AT&T sells network equipment including modems and adapters, Waldis added. Continuación...